Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the BPSC recruitment of Lecturer Vacancy at 250 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for BPSC Lecturer (Mathematics), Lecturer Humanity (Economics), Lecturer (Chemistry) Jobs Vacancy thought official website bpsc.bih.nic.in BPSC Lecturer Polytechnic Recruitment can apply by 7 September 2020. BPSC Recruitment for Lecturer (Mathematics), Lecturer Humanity (Economics), Lecturer (Chemistry) Vacancy at 250 Posts.
BPSC Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online Lecturer 250 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details Jobs in BPSC, BPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
BPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Related Trade (Physics / Chemistry / Humanity Economics) with First Class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 8 August 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 September 2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 200/-
- Please go to the below official notification.
- Maximum Age: 33 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bihar.
|BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 250 Posts|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here