Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for eligible persons for BPSC LDC recruitment to 24 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). All interested persons can apply online from the (Advt No 04/2021) official website of the BPSC Jobs bpsc.bihar.gov.in. Applicants should note that the last date for application is 16 April 2021.
BPSC Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online LDC 24 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in BPSC LDC Vacancy the Following BPSC Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the BPSC Recruitment Notification Before BPSC LDC Apply Online 2021. BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Below is a brief description of the BPSC LDC official notification. Other details of BPSC LDC Jobs 2021 Age Limit, BPSC Lower Division Clerk Apply Online Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and BPSC Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2021 How to Apply are given below.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2021
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16/02/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12/03/2021.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.750/.
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- Bihar Domicile Female Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- BPSC LDC Salary Rs.19900-63200/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
- Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bihar.
BPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 24 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Important Notice: Click Here
- Instruction for Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here