Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) have issued a latest notification for Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D Vacancy at 365 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for BMCRI Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D Vacancy at 365 posts of the KSFES Jobs can apply by 27/07/2020.
BMCRI Jobs 2020 Application Form Nursing Officer, Group D, Technician 365 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the BMCRI Vacancy 2020, BMCRI Nursing Officer Jobs 2020, BMCRI Job Vacancy 2020, BMCRI Group D Recruitment 2020, BMCRI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
BMCRI Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM, Diploma in Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/07/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/07/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Consultant Pay Rs.100000/- Per Month.
- Nursing Officer Pay Rs.33000/- Per Month.
- Anesthesia Technician Pay Rs.27000/- Per Month.
- Dialysis Technician Group Pay Rs.16500 Per Month.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Karnataka.
|BMCRI Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 365 Post|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.