According to the short notification released by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the Admit Card for the Technical Assistant (Lab) and Senior Technician posts have been published on its official website. The Exam will be held on 18 October 2020. All Candidates who have to appear for the said examination can download their admit card from the direct link available on the official website bis.gov.in Admit Card.
BIS Technical Assistant, Technician Admit Card 2020 Check Here Exam Date
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy 2020, BIS Technician Recruitment 2020, BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020, BIS Recruitment 2020, BIS Jobs 2020, BIS Apply Online, BIS New Vacancy 2020, BIS Latest Recruitment 2020, BIS Technical Assistant & Technician 50 Post 2020, BIS Notification 2020, BIS Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, Graduate equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17/02/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/03/2020.
- Exam Date: 29/03/2020.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-.
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Technical Assistant & Senior Technician pay scale Level 4-6.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- The candidate will be selected based on the Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi
BIS Vacancy Details Total: 50 Post