Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued the latest notification for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & Technician (Group B) and (Group C) Vacancy. There is a total number of 160 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy can apply online through the official website BARC Jobs www.barc.gov.in by 31/01/2021.
BARC Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Stipendiary Trainee & Technician (Group B &C) 160 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs the Following BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy and BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the BARC Recruitment 2021 Notification Before BARC Stipendiary Trainee Online Form. Below is a brief description of the BARC Stipendiary Trainee & Technician official notification. Other details of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021, Age Limit, BARC Jobs 2021 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and BARC Vacancy How to Apply are given below.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021
Stipendiary Trainee & Technician (Group B) and (Group C) Vacancy
Notification Advt no-01/2020 Details
- Candidates should have Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines), HSC in Science stream or SSC (with Science and Maths) with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship, SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate g, SSC with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship or equivalent and Knowledge of Computers or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15/12/2020.
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 31/01/2021.
- Last Date for submission of online Application: 31/01/2021.
- For the posts of Category-I Fee: Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman (for DR posts) and Women Category Fee: Nil.
- For the posts of Category-II and Direct Recruitment Fee: Rs.100/-.
- Technician / C Pay Rs. 25500/- Level in the Pay Matrix Level 4.
- Technician/B Pay Rs. 21700/- Level in the Pay Matrix Level 3
- Minimum Age for Category-I & II & Technician: 18 years.
- Maximum age Limit for Category-I: 24 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Category-II: 22 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Technician: 25 years
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages.
- Stage 1 (Preliminary Test).
- Stage 2 (Advanced Test).
- Stage 3 (Skills Test).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
BARC Trainee & Technician Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 160 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here