Directorate of Ayush Haryana has issued a latest notification for the AYUSH Department Haryana recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) Vacancy at 218 posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Medical Officer 218 posts of the AYUSH Medical Officer Jobs 2020 can apply by 8 April 2020. Ayush Haryana Recruitment for Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) Vacancy on 218 posts.
Ayush Haryana Jobs Notification 2020 Application Form For Medical Officer 218 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of AYUSH Medical Officer Jobs 2020, AYUSH Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment, AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment Notification 2020, AYUSH Department Haryana Vacancy Notification 2020, AYUSH Haryana Medical Officer Jobs Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
AYUSH Department Haryana Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Degree in Ayurvedic System of Medicine, a diploma not less than four years duration in homeopathy Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08/05/2020.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Volunteer), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (Volunteer) & Unani Medical Officer (Volunteer) Pay Scale Rs.25000/-.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Selection will be made only on the basis of a higher percentage in basic qualification BAMS/BUMS/BHMS.
- The appointment will be for 89 days, which may be extended further for 89 days after giving a one-day working break.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- The eligible candidates must send their application form in prescribed format duly signed along with self-attested photocopy of essential documents to respective District Ayurvedic Offices through Email of the concerned district only. The form must be submitted through Email till 08.04.2020 up to 11:59 PM.
- Job Location: Haryana.
|AYUSH Haryana Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 218 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.