Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 26 posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. All interested persons can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 through apsc.nic.in the prescribed application format by 09 November 2020 (Extended Date to 9/12/2020).
APSC Vacancy 2020 Apply Online Motor Vehicle Inspector 26 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notification Before APSC MVI Vacancy Apply Online. APSC MVI Recruitment 2020 Below is a brief description of the APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Apply Online official notification. Other details of APSC Recruitment 2020, APSC MVI Jobs 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2020 How to Apply are given below.
APSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have H.S.S.L.C with 3 years of Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26/09/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25/10/2020 (Extended Date to 9/12/2020).
- General/EWS Application Fee Rs.285.40/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Application Fee Rs. 185.40/-.
- BPL/ PWBD Application Fee Rs.35.4/-.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector Pay Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 97000/- plus Grade Pay Rs.9400/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Screening/ Written Test and Viva – Voce/ Interview
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Assam.
|APSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 26 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here