Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 18 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) are in Fishery Department, Assam. All interested persons can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 through apsc.nic.in the prescribed application format by 27 November 2020.
APSC Jobs Notification 2020 – Apply Online Junior Engineer 18 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the APSC Junior Engineer (JE) Notification Before APSC JE Vacancy Apply Online. APSC JE Recruitment 2020 Below is a brief description of the APSC Junior Engineer Apply Online official notification. Other details of APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020, APSC JE Jobs 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, APSC Recruitment Selection Process, Application Fee, and Junior Engineer Jobs in APSC How to Apply are given below.
APSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28/10/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27/11/2020.
- General/EWS Application Fee Rs.285.40/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Application Fee Rs. 185.40/-.
- BPL/ PWBD Application Fee Rs.35.4/-.
- APSC Junior Engineer Pay Scale Rs.14000/- to 60500 + GP 8700/-.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Assam.
|APSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 18 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here