Aliah University has issued the latest notification for the Aliah University Recruitment 2021 of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff (Programme Assistant, Physical Training Instructor, Junior Assistant, Driver, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) 71 Post. To send the Aliah University Vacancy offline application form by post or through the Aliah University Jobs website apply online from the official website aliah.ac.in and send the application by 26/02/2021.
Aliah University Jobs 2021 Application Form Assistant, Driver, Professor, Instructor 71 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Aliah University Vacancy 2021 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Aliah University Non-Teaching Vacancy 2021 Notification Before Aliah University Application Form. Below is a brief description of the Aliah University official notification. Other details of Aliah University Teaching Vacancy 2021, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Aliah University Recruitment 2021
Aliah University Teaching & Non-Teaching Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 3/02/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26/02/2021.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Sales Assistant, Sales Development Officer, Sales Manager postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Online Aptitude Test
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of the Registrar, Aliah University, IIA/27, New Town, Kolkata-700160.
- Job Location: All India.
Aliah University Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 71 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here