Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued the latest notification for the AFCAT Recruitment of AFCAT (01/2021) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2022. There is a total number of 235 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in AFCAT Technical and Non-Technical Vacancy can apply online through the official website afcat.cdac.in AFCAT Jobs by 31/12/2020.
AFCAT (01/2021) Notification 2020 Apply Online Technical and Non-Technical 235 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in AFCAT Jobs the Following AFCAT Vacancy and AFCAT Jobs 2020 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the AFCAT 01/2021 Notification Before IAF (01/2021) NCC SPECIAL ENTRY Online Form. Below is a brief description of the AFCAT official notification. Other details of AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Indian Air Force (IAF) How to Apply are given below.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2020
Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Vacancy
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/12/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/12/2020.
- For AFCAT Entry application fee Rs 250 /-.
- For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology application fee Nil.
- Flying Officer Pay Scale Rs. 56100 – 177500/-.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as of 01 Jan 2022.
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years.
- Written Examination, Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion Test, Psychological Test, and Group Tests / Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
AFCAT Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 235 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here