Airline Allied Services has issued a latest notification for the AASL recruitment of Co-Pilot (First Officer and Sr First Officer) Vacancy at 15 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Co-Pilot of the AASL Jobs 2020 can apply by 18 September 2020. AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment for Co-Pilot (First Officer and Sr First Officer) Vacancy on 15 posts.
AASL Jobs Notification 2020 Application Form For Co-Pilot 15 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of AASL Jobs Notification 2020, AASL Co-Pilot Jobs 2020, AASL Recruitment 2020, AASL Co-Pilot Vacancy 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
AASL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07/04/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18/05/2020
- General/OBC Application Fee Rs.1500/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee: Nil.
- AASL Co-Pilot pay scale Rs.212000/-.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal-1, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037.
- Job Location: All India.
AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 15 Posts
- Application Form: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here